Camomile & Pineapple Iced Tea
Slake summer thirsts with this healthy iced tea flavoured with pineapple, basil and the floral notes of camomile.
- 4 Nerada Camomile tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 2 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- Boil water in a small saucepan. Once boiled, remove pan from heat and add tea bags to steep for 3 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Blend together cooled tea, 1/2 cup of ice and frozen pineapple. Stir in basil leaves and set aside for 5 minutes to allow froth to settle.
- Fill two glasses with remaining crushed ice, pour tea over and enjoy.