Rooibos, mango and coconut ice blocks recipe
Cool off with mango and coconut ice blocks infused with Nerada Organics Rooibos & Vanilla Flavour tea for a fun way to enjoy your favourite brew over summer.
You’ll need popsicle moulds for this recipe.
- 2 Nerada Organics Rooibos & Vanilla Flavour teabags
- 2 1/2 cups mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 250ml coconut cream
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 banana
- Infuse the rooibos teabags in 150ml boiling water for 5 minutes, then remove and discard the teabags and cool the liquid.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the mango and cooled tea until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse out the blender then whiz the coconut milk, honey and banana until a smooth puree.
- Pour about 2tbs mango puree into each popsicle mold. Place in freezer for 15 minutes until almost solid.
- Remove mold from freezer, add 2 tbs coconut puree to molds. Place in freezer for 10 minutes. Repeat once more to create four layers, then insert paddle pops and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight until fully set.