Long Island Iced Tea
Did you know that a typical Long Island Iced Tea doesn’t actually contain any tea? We were surprised ourselves, and so we’ve created this delicious twist on the classic cocktail.
This cool glass of Long Island Iced Tea is perfect for any party or Saturday night treat. We’ve added a shot of black tea in the recipe to cut through the sweetness, making it even better than the traditional concoction.
Warning: this drink includes a lot of alcohol and sugar, so be sure to drink in moderation.
Long Island Iced Tea Ingredients
- 15 ml vodka
- 15 ml rum
- 15 ml tequila
- 15 ml gin
- 15 ml cointreau
- 15 – 20 ml lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly made Nerada black tea
- Fill your highball glass with ice.
- Make Nerada tea as normal, allow to brew and strain 1/4 cup into the glass.
- Add all the ingredients with the lemon juice last.
- Garnish with a piece of lemon.
Enjoy! Want to discover more delicious recipes from Nerada? Be sure to check out our recipe collection.