Hibiscus and cranberry spritz Recipe
This crimson twist on the Spritz subs out Aperol for the refreshing flavour of cranberry and hibiscus for a vibrant summer cocktail you can make in just three ingredients.
- 2 Nerada Hibiscus & Lemongrass Herbal Infusion tea bags
- 1 cup (250ml) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (500ml) Prosecco (replace with soda water for a non-alcoholic version)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Infuse the tea bags in 1 cup (250ml) boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Remove tea bags and chill until ready to serve.
- Combine the hibiscus tea and cranberry juice in a jug.
- Place ice in wine glasses. Dive the hibiscus mixture between the glasses then top with Prosecco. Serve immediately.