Dirty chai affogato Recipe
An impressive dessert in just three ingredients? Yes, it’s possible with this elegant affogato that combines the bitter notes of coffee with the warm spices of chai poured over rich vanilla ice cream.
- 2 Nerada Organics Chai tea bags
- 1 cup (250ml) freshly brewed espresso, cooled
- 1 tub vanilla ice cream
- Infuse the teabags in ½ cup (125ml) boiling water for 5 minutes, then remove teabags and chill.
- Combine the coffee and chai and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, scoop the ice cream into small glasses or bowls and pour over the chai mixture. Serve immediately.