Chai overnight oats Recipe
Overnight oats are a healthy, no-cook porridge that you mix up and leave in the fridge overnight to soften into a creamy, indulgent breakfast that’s good for you, too. We’ve added chai spices to the mix using Nerada Organics Chai and topped it with tropical fruit for the ultimate summer breakfast.
- 2 Nerada Organics Chai tea bags
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 cup oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml milk of your choice (whole milk, almond, oat or soy)
- Sliced mango and passionfruit, to serve
- Infuse the chai in 250ml boiling water for 5 minutes. Stir through the honey until combined.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, chia, vanilla, milk and chai tea, then spoon into jars and chill overnight until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, top with mango and passionfruit.