Camomile White Sangria Recipe
This summertime white sangria elevates fruit punch with the floral notes of Nerada Organics Camomile tea in a refreshing mix with white wine and fresh fruit.
- 2 Nerada Organics Camomile tea bags
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1 pink grapefruit, sliced
- 1 white peach or nectarine, sliced
- 750ml bottle dry white wine (we suggest pinot gris or riesling)
- Infuse the tea bags in 300ml boiling water for 5 minutes, then remove tea bags and chill the camomile tea.
- Place the sliced fruit in a large jug. Add the wine and stir to gently muddle. Pour in the chilled camomile ice tea.
- Add ice just before serving and garnish with extra slices of pink grapefruit.