Timtamington Bliss Ball Cake Pops
The combination of Aussie favourites Tim Tams and Lamingtons make these chocolatey Bliss Ball Cake Pops a go to for all ages. They are easy to whip up and make a fun snack for parties and high teas served on mini paddle pop sticks.
- 200g packet Tim Tams
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 tbs desiccated coconut, plus extra half cup to roll
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 20 mini paddle pop sticks (optional)
- Whiz Tim Tams, hazelnuts and coconut in a food processor until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add condensed milk and whiz until well combined.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- If using, paddle pop sticks, dip the end of 1 mini paddle pop stick into the melted chocolate. Push dipped end halfway into 1 ball. Repeat with remaining paddle pop sticks, chocolate and balls. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Place the extra coconut in a shallow bowl. Re-melt chocolate if needed. One at a time, dip the balls in the chocolate to coat. Lift balls, allowing the excess chocolate to drain. Roll in coconut to coat. Return to tray or insert the sticks into a piece of foam so they stay upright. Chill balls for 20 minutes or until set.
Enjoy with a cup of Nerada Black Tea