Rooibos Iced Latte with Cookie Crumble
The nutty caramel flavours of rooibos lend themselves to this decadent iced latte with vanilla, honey and ginger f...
The nutty caramel flavours of rooibos lend themselves to this decadent iced latte with vanilla, honey and ginger flavours. This creamy, cool liquid treat comes with a crunchy cookie topping and is naturally caffeine-free.
- 4 Nerada Organics Rooibos tea bags
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 tbs honey
- 500ml almond or whole milk
- 4 scoops good-quality vanilla ice cream (use dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 gingernut biscuits, crumbled
- Pour 500ml boiling water into a heatproof jug. Add tea bags, vanilla and honey, and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and chill tea until cold.
- To serve, fill 4 large glasses with ice cubes. Pour over the chilled rooibos tea. Next, divide milk among the glasses, so the white milk swirls with the caramel colour of the iced tea in the glass.
- Top each glass with a scoop of ice cream and sprinkle with biscuit crumbs. Serve immediately with a tall teaspoon to dig in!