Lemon & Ginger Vodka Iced Tea
Keep things cool at cocktail o’clock with this zingy vodka concoction made with Nerada Lemon & Ginger Herbal I...
Keep things cool at cocktail o’clock with this zingy vodka concoction made with Nerada Lemon & Ginger Herbal Infusion and ginger beer.
- 4 Nerada Organics Lemon & Ginger Herbal Infusion tea bags
- 1 tbs freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus extra wedges to garnish
- ½ cup vodka
- 375ml ginger beer (we used Buderim Ginger ginger beer)
- Pour 500ml boiling water into a heatproof jug. Add tea bags and fresh ginger and steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and chill until cold.
- Stir the lemon juice and vodka through the cooled iced tea and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill a serving jug with ice. Pour in the iced tea and top with ginger beer. Lightly stir to combine, but do not overstir or the ginger beer will lose its fizz. Garnish with lemon slices.