There are golden lattes, beetroot lattes, iced lattes and now we’re introducing the Nerada tea latte. It’s a warmi...
There are golden lattes, beetroot lattes, iced lattes and now we’re introducing the Nerada tea latte. It’s a warming blend of tea and fresh ginger steamed with warm milk and subtly sweetened with the roasted caramel notes of coconut sugar. A healthy, feel-good twist on the latte for tea lovers. You could also use chai tea or rooibos in this recipe in place of black tea.
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 cup milk or plant-based milk of choice
- 2 Nerada Black Tea Bags or 2 tsp Nerada Loose Leaf Tea
- 2-3 tbs coconut sugar
- Infuse tea bags in 250ml boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and bring to a simmer. When bubbling, stir in coconut sugar until dissolved. Pour in tea and stir to combine.
- Strain and serve. Note, you can put the liquid into a milk frother to make it frothy like a latte before serving.
Enjoy with a slice of our Dark Chocolate Pistachio Fridge Cake.