Spice up your mornings with this delicious Iced Chai recipe. It is best served with freshly-toasted raisin toast wit...
Spice up your mornings with this delicious Iced Chai recipe. It is best served with freshly-toasted raisin toast with a lather of butter.
- 3 Nerada Chai Tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 500ml water
- Soy or almond milk
- Place Chai tea bags, cinnamon sticks and water in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Allow the Chai liquid to cool to room temperature, discard cinnamon sticks, add honey and stir thoroughly.
- Pour into a large jug and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and top with your choice of milk (we suggest soy or almond milk).
- Add ice cubes, sprinkle with powdered cinnamon, garnish with fresh cinnamon sticks and serve immediately.